Friday 7 February 2014

new playtime collection now online!

Girls 'Playtime' print now available at white with three

COLOUR EXPLOSION! I've been a busy bee working on a new range this year - say hello to my 'Playtime' collection! It ignites the imagination with it's fun characters, colours and shapes. When I designed my baby shower invitation it inspired me to create a whole new range of art for boys and girls rooms! Scroll down to see them all - which one is your favourite?

These babies are now available online in my white with three etsy store... and stay tuned for many more new art prints to come!

Kimmy

Boys 'Playtime' print now available at white with three

Girls 'Playtime Mayhem' print now available at white with three

Boys 'Playtime Mayhem' print now available at white with three

Close up of girls 'Playtime' print now available at white with three

No comments:

Post a Comment