Wednesday 12 February 2014

new 'mixed bag' art now online!

"Mixed Bag #1" now available online in my Etsy store white with three.


More new prints! I had so much fun doing these 'Mixed Bag' designs that are cute, quirky and full of colour! It could be seen more as a children/baby art but I personally am going to have the 'Mixed Bag #2' in my office! They are both such happy prints. Would love to hear which one is your favourite?
They are both available online now in my Etsy store white with three.
Kimmy

"Mixed Bag #2" now available online in my Etsy store white with three. (This one is going in my office!)


Close up detail of "Mixed Bag #2" now available online in my Etsy store white with three.


1 comment:

  1. Kimmy I'm absolutely loving your new artwork! Cute and quirky, just like you :-)

    I couldn't help but notice the fabulous styling of your first artwork pic - Mixed Bag #1 - what gorgeous little baby books! hehe

    I'll be in touch shortly to purchase one of your new prints for Miss Isla's room - she has her heart set on your Girls' Playtime print.

    xx

    ReplyDelete