Wednesday 26 February 2014

more new art!



Here is another sleep study to add to the mix - behold the French Bulldog! This is Marple who was more than happy to demonstrate all her favourite sleeping positions for her owner to photograph. Now available online here.

And I've been a busy bee with a couple of new prints going up online too! What do you think of these new colourful botanicals? (Below). Two colour variations available. The pastel one would be a dream in a little girl's room - but I have my eyes on the bold one for my office.

I'd better slow down on the new art creation as I'll be on maternity leave from the 19th March which is only 3 weeks away - eep! If you have been contemplating making any orders don't delay as I will most likely have about 6 months off!

Kimmy

Botanical Illustration in 'Pastel' colour scheme, available here in my store white with three.

 Botanical Illustration in 'Multi' colour scheme, available here in my store white with three.

No comments:

Post a Comment