Friday 31 January 2014

my baby shower decorations and new art sneak peek!


What a crazy month! It's was a busy one with my baby shower last weekend in Townsville (my home town) so it's good to be back in Geelong where I can get around the house in comfy tights and tees. Travelling when 29 weeks pregnant is so tiresome! I'm happy to report I have no more flights/trips planned between now and Chicken's arrival - 14 April if running on time...

I wanted to share a few photos of my theming and decorations - a bit of a 'deconstructed' baby shower post. I'll share the photos of the actual day very soon and how it all came together! It was super lovely with lots of sugar!!

Upon designing my baby shower invite (above and below) I was inspired to create a whole new range of art which should be online in my white with three Etsy store very soon. Scroll to the bottom for a sneak peek!

Kimmy

The front of my baby shower invite which inspired a whole new range of art - it was a little bit cute.

The welcome sign I hung on the front door of the venue. I just printed this at home on A4 and mounted it to sticky foam core from Officeworks.

I bought little cookie cutters to add in to the lolly bags as a thank you to all my beautiful friends and family for their lovely gifts! I am loving the combo of aqua, yellow, navy and coral. I think this colour scheme will also be great for a unisex nursery.

I bought a heap of plastic animals off eBay and spray painted them gold! It was a bit of a disaster (with them remaining sticky... very sticky) but they looked so good! I sprinkled colourful pom poms which I bought in packs super cheap from Spotlight. Simple!


A sneak peek of some new art which will be available in my white with three Etsy store very soon - stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment