Wednesday 27 November 2013

the design files open house 2013


Over the weekend I had the pleasure of going to The Design Files Open House! 

This home... OH!!! It's the epitome of Melbourne with it's loft-style space, tonnes of natural light, timber floors and a mixture of painted and exposed brick walls. Basically... my dream home. It was styled head to toe by Lucy Feagins who has curated (once again) the very best art and home decor items by fantastic Australian brands. Everything in the home was for sale... but the home itself wasn't unfortunately! One day... 

I couldn't take the best pictures as it was packed with people as you can see! But pop over to the Design Files blog to see the full professional photo shoot. Also go and check out the actual Design Files Open House website to pour over their amazing suppliers. The art is so divine! And so inspiring!!!

Kimmy


I was so mesmerised by these portraits by Sandra Eterovic. View her Etsy store here.


And I finally got my hands on an Emily Green necklace! View a great story about how she hand makes every bead on this Design Files story or check out her website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment