Sunday 2 September 2012

I love my dress

I'm still basking in that lovely first-wedding-anniversary feeling. A close friend of mine suggested doing a wedding dress shoot - one year after the wedding! It was a chance to wear my beautiful dress again and get some un-hurried/un-flustered portrait photos that we didn't have time for on my wedding day. (I'm sure many brides could relate to the wedding day craziness?!!)

I know the 'Trash the Dress' shoot has become popular but that wasn't for me - this is far more my taste! We had a play with lighting, backdrops and accessories that showed off my art deco-style dress - and it was fun to have my hair different to what I originally wore, and try red lipstick too!

If you are like me and just loved your dress... I would urge you to try this out

Thank you to Janelle from Moments in Life Photography for photos I will keep for a lifetime.

Kimmy

(If you haven't already, you can take a look at photos from my wedding day here!)












No comments:

Post a Comment